Wednesday 1 August 2001

fixated

this is why
itz fixated in my mind
ghostly tears
that make no sound
you have to remember i cant breathe anymore
though i've said this before
i hit the ground
softly because they dont exist
except in my illusion
within this dungeon
locked inside what i cried.
would i talk to a stranger
i am a stranger to myself
would i walk into danger
i am a danger to myself
look at the way my heart iz beating
in this blackness i call my own.
Dont look at me lest i waver
i dont wanna be seen
Please leave me be (cant you see)
please let me go (dont you know)
i wanna be on my own
in this shadow of my former self
Together then we can run
through the eerie archway
of the blackened rainbow
charred by the fire of the nation
And escape, please let me get out,
dont want no gold
then what about, your touch
you'll find me lost in your beauty (yeah)
you'll find me throwin your stone (your stone)
back in the sea
from whence it came.
Your own ideoligy
my-own-stone

copyright lwm 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment